Monday, January 08, 2007

I kinda stole this format from Partial Law

Thoughts upon visiting a nightclub for the first time about a year ago:

*This place is not comfortable. They should have like, couches. And pizza. And an open bar. Why isn't there any place like that?

Thoughts upon visiting BAR in New Haven, CT on Saturday:

* ... Oh.

Thoughts upon my roommate suggesting I write about the enjoyability of brand new sheets after my new socks entry:

*I don't really think that would make for a good entry, and also I have no reason to have thought about that recently.

Thoughts upon spending a night in my new bedsheets:

*... Oh.

On an unrelated note, my roommate and I watched "An Inconvenient Truth" tonight, which made a lot of good points about the environment that I basically already knew. What I did NOT know, was that George H.W. Bush (that's the older one) once stated that we will be "up to our necks in owls". I would like everyone to just for a moment imagine being up to our necks in owls. This is one of the most delightfully ludicrous images I've had the fortune to stumble across in months. Picture it, streets full of owls, 5 feet deep, people wading in the feathery mass of Tootsie Pop lick-counters. It's fantastic.

No comments: